SocialFlow works with publishers and media companies to help power their social content. During the normal flow of user engagement with our customer content on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn, some data about the engagement is recorded. This data IS NOT associated with an email address/name, so you would need to take the steps outlined below to opt-out from this type of data collections.
To have PAST device data deleted, follow these steps.
Use these steps to identify your device ID(s) and then send to email@example.com for erasure:
- From the Chrome menu in the top right corner of the browser, select Settings.
- Click Privacy and Security
- Click Site Settings
- Click Cookies and site data
- Click See all cookies and site data
- In the search box enter "trib.al"
- Click the "trib.al" entry
- Copy and send the Content entry under the "tribal" dropdown and the one under the "t" dropdown (see image)
- Repeat process with each device
- Send those device IDs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Using a different browser? Contact email@example.com and let us know what browser(s) you are using and we will provide additional instructions.